The University at Buffalo is searching for an Associate Director for Housing Operations. This position supervises 2 full-time Assistant Directors, 1 Graduate Assistant and 2 Support Staff and provides leadership and vision to our Contracts & Assignments area within the department of Campus Living. Other responsibilities include:
- Gathering and assessing data on customer needs and satisfaction
- Managing processes and procedures associated with room/apartment assignments
- Serve as a liaison with other University departments and special interest groups
ABOUT BUFFALO: The Buffalo-Niagara region is a major metropolitan area with a diverse blend of communities, each with its own distinct character. We are known for our welcoming nature and our spirited loyalty. Get past the snowy stereotype and you’ll be captivated. You may never leave.
QUALIFICATIONS: Master's degree required. Minimum of five years professional experience in collegiate residence hall and/or apartment operations. Highly developed computer and customer service skills; demonstrated success with using marketing techniques and a proven ability to work with a diverse staff and student population. Must be detail orientated and able to perform in a multi-task environment.
- Commensurate with experience, ranging from $55,000-65,000.
- Vacation Accruals begin at 1.25 days per month; Sick Leave Accruals begin at 1.25 days per month.
- All holidays afforded to university employees but must work with supervisor to approve vacation dates.
- University Benefits: Group health, dental, vision, and life insurance with options for dependents; retirement package commencing 42 days after employment start date.
- Professional development funds are available.
APPLICATIONS: Application including a cover letter, resume, and names, titles, addresses, and telephone numbers of three current references should be completed on-line at: http://ubjobs.buffalo.edu (search for posting number 1500747). For additional information please visit http://www.ub-housing.buffalo.edu/
The posting closes April 28, 2016. If you have questions about the position, please feel free to contact Michael Koziej at email@example.com.