The College Student Personnel Association of New York State (CSPA-NYS), Inc. is currently seeking nominations for vacant Executive Board Officer Positions. Please consider submitting a nomination for yourself or on behalf of a colleague for one of our many available leadership opportunities. Available positions are listed below with a link to our website where you can find out more about the positions or submit a nomination. All nominations are due by April 17, 2015.
These officers are elected by a majority of the current CSPA-NYS membership.
- President-Elect (3 year term of office; President-Elect Nov. 2015- Oct. 2016, President: Nov. 2016- Oct. 2017, Past President: Nov. 2017- Oct. 2018).
- Vice President for Professional Development (2 year term of office; VP PD-elect: Nov. 2015 - Oct. 2016, VP PD: Nov. 2016 - Oct. 2017)
- Member at Large (2 year term of office; Nov. 2015 - Oct. 2017)
Appointed Board Officers
These officers are appointed by the President, with the advice and approval of the Executive Board officers.
- Annual Conference Chair (2 year term of office; Co-Chair 2016 Annual Conference, Chair 2017 Annual Conference)
- Graduate Student & New Professional Representative (2 year term; Nov. 2015 - Oct. 2017)
- Communications Coordinator (2 year term; Nov. 2015 - Oct. 2017)
- Membership Coordinator (2 year term; Nov. 2015 - Oct. 2017)
The CSPA-NYS bylaws, located here, outline the duties and responsibilities of the executive board members. These positions are great opportunities to develop your leadership skills, network with colleagues, and influence the direction of the future of our association.
Click here to submit a nomination form for yourself or a colleague, no later than Friday, April 17, 2015. Elections are tentatively scheduled to run April 27 through May 8. As you consider these opportunities, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at (585) 441-2879 or via email at email@example.com.
Eileen N. Merberg
Past President, CSPA-NYS, Inc.